Water-based Flexible Cement ( one component)
This product is mixed with waterborne resin, inorganic material and auxiliaries. It also provide good workability, flexibility and excellent water resistance. This product is type of one-component, can be used immediately after opening.
Water-based flexible cement (one-conponent) can be used for waterproofing applications on bathrooms, roofs, interior/exterior walls, window frames, terraces, parapets, floor joints, atriums, balconies, basement exterior walls, etc.
- Appearance: gray-black mud
- Gravity: 1.4 or above.
- Solid content: 75%
- Thinner: clean water if necessary (<5%)
- Elongation: >400%
- Water resistance retention rate:> 97%. Great water and alkali resistance. Long life-time.
- Water-based, eco-friendly, ready-to-use.
- Excellent weather resistance and anti-aging, greatly improving the lifetime of paint film.
- Featured with elasticity and toughness, it can effectively resist cracking and insulate moisture.
- Super strong adhesion, not cracking.
- Packing: 20 kg/drum. (1 Gallon/drum available).
- Applying method: Using brush, roll or trowel.
- Ready-to-use packing. No water adding needed. (If it’s too thick, add water to dilute at most ≦ 5%.)
- Suggested Dosage: 5 kg/m2 for one layer. It’s recommended to apply at least two layers. The interval between each layer is 4 hours (25℃).
- Thickness of coat film: one layer is about 300-600µm (wet film)
- Drying time: <30min (25℃).
- If it is cloudy or rainy or the relative humidity of the atmosphere is equal to or greater than 85%, the construction should be avoided.
- There’s a lot of water and freebase in the new cement, which will reduce the performance and adhesion of the coating film. Thus, it must be cured for 2 to 3 weeks first. After it is completely dry, the moisture content is below 12%, and then the construction can be carried out.
- The applying area should be clean and flat. If there is dust, poor smoothness, other paint or grease contaminants, please clean up before coating.
- It is recommended to coat more than two layers at the corners, around the nozzle, and at the interface. Please make sure the previous layer is dry before applying the next layer.
- You can apply one layer of top-coat to protect the surface.
- The painting personnel should avoid skin contact. If the paint accidentally splashes into the eyes, they should immediately rinse with plenty of water for more than ten minutes, and seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
Terms and Conditions
- Please store in a cool place and properly seal. Shelf life: 6 months.
- This product solidifies by itself when exposed to air. Should be used up as soon as possible after opening.