Epoxy Mid Coats
It is a thermosetting epoxy resin hardened by high-activity polyetheramine and Bisphenol-A epoxy resin. It has good fluidity and low viscosity, so less oily surface may cause after hardening, also appropriate operating time, high mechanical properties, impact resistance, chemical resistance and good physical properties. It is widely used in construction and civil engineering resin mortar grouting, electronic parts filling and other purposes. This product is a healthy green building material.
- Intermediate coating for filling and pouring.
- Construction and civil engineering, mortar, grouting, wear-resistant floor material.
- Electronic parts filling.
- Mostly used in government units.
- Acid resistance, Alkali resistance, Impact resistance, Salt spray resistance.
- Its viscosity is low, it is less oily after hardening (Amine Blush) with long available time, and its heating temperature is low.
- Trowel coating
Notice under installation
- Materials should be thoroughly mixed according to its relative ratio. Please avoid putting it in drum for a long time, or it will cause accumulated thermal reaction.
- Mixed materials must be certainly used during its reaction time. Please use new mixed materials instead of reaction one as there is any gelation.
- Materials must be stored in cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not apple as rain and damp climate are imminent or RH is above 85%.
- Avoid raindrop erosion affecting the physical property after installing.
Follow the manufacturer's suggestion.
Please contact us: