PU Joint Filler
PU Joint Filler is a moisture-hardening polymer resin that does not sag. It is hardened by moisture in the atmosphere to become a durable elastomer. It can be constructed at low temperature and is widely used in civil engineering. It is a joint filler and multi-functional adhesive for concrete cement floorings and expansion joints. Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
- It is suitable for expansion joints, construction joints, mobile joints and various materials of any building.
- It has good adhesion to a variety of substrates: plywood, marble, around doors and windows, exterior walls, balcony guardrails.
- Repair cracks of mortar.
- Good weather resistance and aging resistance.
- Solvent-free paint.
- Excellent water resistance and organic solvent resistance.
- Easy construction, good physical properties, good toughness, elasticity & mechanical properties.
- Not sagging.
|Item||3 days @room temp.||7 days aging @70℃|
The physical property test results meet the requirements of CNS6985.
600ml，Gray color (Ready to use.)
Professional silicon gun for caulking.
- The material must be used up within the reaction time during construction. If there is a phenomenon of gelation, it should not be applied again, and new materials should be used.
- After the application, press the caulking material into the extension joint, and smear the surface of the caulking material into a concave shape, so that the height is lower than the cement surface, so as to avoid damage caused by direct friction of the vehicle.
- The product should be stored in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Construction should be avoided in rainy, humid climate or when the relative humidity is above 85%RH.
- After construction, direct scouring by rainwater should be avoided, so as not to affect the physical properties.
Follow the manufacturer's suggestion.
Should you have any questions, please contact us: