Water Repellent Agent
Water repellent can impart water repellency to the surface of various materials, featured with high penetration, good adhesion, water resistance, reduces the capillary absorption of building materials, and does not block holes or capillaries. Water repellency can be up to 5-10 years, and can be applied to various building materials, such as bricks, tiles, concrete, natural stone, processed stone, sidewalks, parking decks, bridge structures, etc.
The range of use includes various building materials such as bricks, tiles, concrete, natural stone, processed stone, walkways, parking decks, bridge structures, etc.
- The water repellent agent can react with moisture and CO2 in the air to form an insoluble resin within 24 hours, giving the substrate good water repellency, reducing the penetration of water, and avoiding cracking and peeling due to freezing, thawing and weathering. Extend the life of the building. It’s very useful for prolong the life of construction.
- The outdoor cement material treated with water repellent agent can reduce the capillary absorption of building materials, and its water repellency can last for 5-10 years with little change.
- It is used for hydrophobicization and anti-pollution on the surface of concrete, stone washing, real stone paint and organic paint, forming a special functional coating film with high gloss, high hardness, acid resistance, weather resistance and heat resistance.
- Remove dirt left on the surface of the substrate.
- The diluted solution can be applied by brush, roller or airless spray.
- The amount of the first layer must be sufficient, and then the second layer and the third layer are applied until it can no longer penetrate.
- The water repellency effect was tested after 24 hours.
5 Gallons (20kgs).