Green Building Material Certificate (Polyurethane)
Let "green" surround you.
Green, environmentally friendly and low-carbon life is the consensus of modern people! The green building materials label is reviewed and issued for the two categories of "healthy" green building materials and "renewable" green building materials. Johnson Fine Chemical's PU waterproof material is environmentally friendly and formaldehyde-free, making your living space comfortable and free of harmful factors. Our professional R&D team targets the four types of green building materials: "healthy", "ecology", "renewable", and "high-performance" in the technical part, and continue to provide consumers with safe, environmentally friendly and non-toxic products. It also hopes that we can do our part for the beautiful earth and achieve the goal of sustainable symbiosis by providing green building materials that are harmless to the environment.
Our products have once again won the Green Building Material certification!
Nowadays, "Eco-friendly" "Green power" is a globalmatter civic consciousness concerned in each industry to protect our mother earth, build green environment and give our next generation a safe and substainable place. Certainly, coating products (polyurethane, epoxy resin, polyurea) are no exception. Our professional chemical team is committed to developing the safest compound chemical products for the environment and human. In addition to the implementation of government policies, our products meet the requirements of green building materials, and pass rigorous scientific testing to meet the minimum chemical emission requirements. Based on health considerations, Green material certification standards include heavy metal content and require low levels of total volatile organic compounds (formaldehyde and VOC) emissions standards to ensure products can be used in environments such as schools, homes, medical facilities, etc. They are green and environmentally friendly products and give you safe and comfortable living space.
You can easily find below materials on our website:
- Polyurethane for building waterproofing
- Paving materials for polyurethane sports venues
- Polyurethane for building filling & jointing
- Polyurethane for indoor floor laying
For further info, please feel free to contact us to learn more.
The paving material for polyurethane sports field is composed of MDI isocyanate semi-prepolymer, polyether polyol and chain extender. It is a high-solid two-component flexible polyurethane paving material. After laying and forming, the coating film has tough physical properties and does not contain the toxic and hazardous ingredients and inorganic halides of EPA announcements and various controlled chemicals. It’s a healthy and green building material that meets the testing of heavy metals, formaldehyde, and TVOC(total volatile organic substances). It provides an elastic wear-resistant protective layer for the safety of sports surfaces.
- Floor laying of sports field.
- Physical performance complies with CNS 6482 national standard
- With durability, aging resistance, slip resistance, cushioning and sound absorption
- It can bond with concrete, cement, mortar, asphalt concrete, wood, etc.
- The formed elastic film layer is easy to maintain with low cost
- 2400g/m2 for one painting/coating.
- Mix agent A and agent B evenly according to the ratio and apply with the toothed trowel.
Notice Under Installation
- The materials should be fully stirred according to the correct ratio, and no solvent or water should be added.
- The product should be stored in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Avoid painting in rainy, humid climate or when the relative humidity of the weather is above 85 %.
- In case of accidental contact with eyes, skin, inhalation, or ingestion, please rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention for emergency treatment immediately.