PU Waterproof Material
Polyurethane (PU) waterproof materials have three categories, which are the primer, top-coat and mid-coat. The polyurethane primer has superior penetration and tensile strength, excellent elongation and adhesion. It is especially effective for sandy, weathered walls and floors. It is a moisture-curing adhesive; PU top coating is acrylic resin with high weather fastness and adhesion strength. It's a non-yellowing resin coating and mainly used on exterior wall tiles for waterproofing; the polyurethane mid coats is for the coating of indoor, outdoor and vertical walls waterproofing engineering. It's a coating material with high ductility, high physical properties, high weather resistance, and easy construction.
Applicable for the surface waterproof of buildings, houses, factories, schools, roof gardens, etc.
- Top coating: Clear waterproofing topcoat for exterior wall, topcoat for natural stone coating, PU, EPOXY and marking for court, also be used for R.C, polyurea, metal, wood, etc.
- Mid coats: Indoor, outdoor and vertical walls waterproofing works of buildings, homes, factories, schools, roof gardens, bathrooms, water towers, and cement buildings.
- Primer: It has excellent result on the wall and land which is weathered and sanded.
- acrylic resin
- Strong follow-up.
- Good weather resistance.
- Anti-yellowing resin, anti-ultraviolet radiation.
- Excellent wear resistance and water resistance.
- Excellent overlap after repeated painting.
- Protective paint for PU, polyurea, metal and wood.
- Scribe paint.
- Easy and fast installation.
- May use on uneven surfaces.
- Use on the edge of pipe, wall corner and vertical wall with convenient construction.
- Well weather resistant, tear resistant, and extensibility that will not crack or create a rough surface.
- Well elasticity and beautify the appearance.
- Securely adheres to cement without peeling off, it can also be used to fill cracks.
- Superior penetration and tensile strength.
- Excellent elongation and adhesion.
- Moisture hardening type adhesive.
Notice under installation
- Is the surface completely dried (Humidity below 8%)?
- Is there any sand, dust, dirty particles, hive, and grit, on the surface?
- Is the mixing ratio correct and even?
- Is the vertical thickness enough or not?
- Serious crack should be filled at first.
Follow the manufacturer's suggestion.
Please contact us: