Anti-UV Cooling Topcoat
The Anti-UV heat-insulating Topcoat is a weather-resistant two-component PU resin made of non-yellowing polyurethane. The heat-insulating ingredients in this product can directly reflect 95% of the solar radiation heat. Furthermore, resulting form adding porous mica, the filling material, it produces a heat-insulating effect/shield like an refrigerator, and isolates the remaining 5% of the solar heat from the surface of the anti-UV Topcoat. Thus, the heat can not be transmitted to the interior of the building at all. Therefor, we can achieve the goal of 100% heat resistance effect.
Cool and Cozy Living Space
Usually, the heat source in summer is the strong radiated heat energy of sunlight, which is absorbed by building materials such as roofs and walls, then is transferred to the room through the convection of indoor air. Taiwan is located in the subtropical region, where the sunlight is almost direct. Coupled with the influence of extreme climate, it is hot in Taiwan all year, with an average annual temperature of 24 to 25°C (1991-2020). Furthermore, the average temperature of the warmest month is even above 30°C. The highest daily temperature can reach 39.7 ℃! "Heat resistance" has become the foremost demand.
The anti-UV heat-insulating topcoat is a weather-resistant two-component PU resin made of non-yellowing polyurethane. The heat-insulating ingredients in this product can directly reflect 95% of the solar radiation heat. Resulting from adding the porous mica, the filling material, it forms a heat-insulating effect/shield like a refrigerator, and isolates the remaining 5% of the solar heat energy from the surface of topcoat. Thus, the heat can not be transmitted to the interior of the building at all. We can achieve the goal of 100% heat-resistant effect.
- White color features with high reflectivity, high gloss, good weather resistance, and is a long-lasting heat-proof material.
- With high adhesion characteristics, it can be applied to roofs and walls such as baking varnished corrugated board, asbestos board, fiber reinforced board, etc., to achieve the effect of tigh bonding, and achieve the effect of anti-rust, anti-corrosion, and acid rain pollution resistance.
- With hydrophobicity, it is resistant to stains, easy to clean. The topocat is easy to maintain.
- The non-yellowing type is resistant to UV radiation, weathering and aging, which can beautify and improve the protective effect.
- Mix the main agent and the hardener in a ratio of 5:1 by weight, and use after stirring evenly.
- It can be sprayed or applied with a brush or cloth roller.
- It will be dry around 8hrs after application to reach the goal of heat-proof.
- Steel material: 2㎏/m2 or more.
- Asbestos tile: 35㎏/m2 or more.
- Concrete: 4㎏/m2 or more.
- Waterproof engineering: 2㎏/m2 or more.
- Do not apply before it rains. After the rain, the object to be coated must be exposed to the sun for 2 to 3 days before construction.
- The organic solvent contained in this product must be kept away from ignition sources and stored in a cool place.
- After stirring and mixing the main agent and the hardener, please use it within 1 hour.
- If the skin and clothes get stuck accidentally, please wash it off immediately with ester organic solvent and then rinse with water.
Main Agent 10㎏/drum ; Hardener 2㎏/drum
Comparison with PU Heat Resistant Topcoat: It keeps glossy after 3 test cycles.
Line Diagram: From below table, we can see the temperature drops down 12.3℃ at most.